The Clever Carriage Cult woman:
- Lives in a fruit or tree address; for example, Maple drive, Cherry lane...
- Knows her credit card number by heart.
- Hates paying for shipping.
- Does not like projects; changing strap lengths, fixing bags, etc.
- Loves compliment from her friends.
- Wants the bag now...instant gratification!
- Loves the Clever Carriage Company Black Bag for schlepping, laundry, and travel and gets mad when they are not inside.
- Re-uses the leopard tissue for gift packages.
- Wants to be clever and educated on what she is buying. She likes to know the story of each bag, for example: What is Zardosi Embroidery.
- Loves the hangtag and reads it to her friends.
- Has stackable rings.
- Uses the bags for decoration. They need to work in her entrance hall, mud room, summer house; they need to fit into her lifestyle.
- Needs to work with a tan or black wardrobe.
- Does not like heavy bags.
- Likes feet at the bottom of the bag, so that you don't have to hang it around your neck in the Ladies Room.
- Wears her Clever Carriage handbag for the season, puts it in her closet and brings it back 2 years later...and loves it again!! It's an investment into wearable art.
- Passionately will follow a handbag around the country until she finds it. No problem how many phone calls she makes.
- Is either on diet or eating cupcakes.
- Re-gifts cleverly.
- Loves any kind of telephone device.
- Loves bags as there is no size involved...no diet to fit into a bag.
- Gets more satisfaction from her bag than her man!
- Thinks that roses are the only flower worth discussing.
- Never has a pen that's working.
- Believes in buying expensive jewelry for herself.
- "St. Bart's in the winter, Hamptons in the summer, and weekly hair blowouts all year round !"
- Has her bathroom decorated in either toile or leopard or both.
- Only likes French toile not Chinese toile.
- Knows reading glasses need to be a fashion statement not a drug store purchase.
- Can never find reading glasses when she needs them, for menus, etc.
- Is not tech-savvy; computers, electronics, DVDs. Always has to get someone else to fix it!
- Collects Clever Carriage Company Handbags.
- Hates the post office, does not even know where it is.
- The same women from Aspen, Boca, to the Hamptons.
- Loves coffee and chocolates.
- loves to know the best restaurants in town.
- has a designer wallet; Prada, Gucci, LV...
Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/cleverca/public_html/manifesto.php on line 131
- A good compliment makes my day,
Its all about instant grat.
- Never makes the statement, "I do not have time to take care of myself." by Lori
- They are all me except I thought it was JUST ME! I cant believe I am not the ONLY CRAZY! by Nina
- When at a hotel and significant other is eating, sniffs out The Gift Shop. Who needs food when shops are near? by Kendra
- Raises a daughter to carry on the legacy of love for Clever Carriage Handbags
- Always selects a bag to describe her mood for the day, as well as to match her ensemble. by Janet
- Has a couch in the living room exclusively for her handbags to sit. by Jackalynne
- Cleverly have my own New York style. by First Name Angela
- Is nothing less than a head turner! with her unique flair for not just finding the perfect bag, but having original style, and a beautiful personality to match! by Valerie
- If youre gonna need it and you gotta carry it, why not Clever Carriage bag and matching wrap? by Bernita
- I love my new bag SO ME
I CANT BELIEVE THAT 37 OF THESE FIT ME TO A TEE, NOW THATS SCARY by Loretta
- Just discovered your bags. Both 2 leopard from HSN and so happy I found you. I searched online for the perfect leopard bag since last Fall and settled on you. Couldnt be happier. I have bags from nearly every top designer out there. LV, GUCCI,Chanel and can not believe I found these 2 bags on HSN. Awesome. I will be a lifetime customer if you continue with the Leopard prints.
Farrah Knight by Farrah